Biography Edit“People should exceed the master or the master has failed.”
–John Weston Thomas
This section needs more content! Can you help contribute? Don't feel like you need to write a lot. If all you can supply are a few details in a bulleted list, please do! Be diligent about citing sources, however.
Topics for consideration when filling out a biography:
- family, early life, and education
- significant life events: illnesses, marriages, children, awards,
- significant career/academic achievements: books written/published (make a bibliography list), theories, research, music written, CDs/records pressed (make a discography list), videos/films (make a filmography list), positions of leadership, membership in musical groups.
- direct quotes, views and opinions (religious, political or academic)
- impact on others, people who were influenced by their work, people who influenced their work, public reception of their ideas
- death/funeral, legacy, commemoration