The Glenelle is a lever harp manufactured by Scottish harp maker Starfish.
Product Design & Accessories Edit
According to Starfish's website:
"Starfish’s Glenelle was designed in collaboration with Catriona McKay. Based on our popular Glencoe and inspired by Catriona’s hectic international schedule we manufacture the Glenelle to be as light and portable as possible while still offering the distinctive Starfish sound."
- Compass: 34 strings - 1st Octave A to 6th Octave C.
- Stringing: folk tension and spacing; 24 gut strings, 10 metal strings.
- Height: 1,170mm (46”) approx.
- Width: 635mm (25”) (column to shoulder) approx.
- Soundboard width: 325mm (12 ¾”) approx.
- Weight: 8.7kg (19 lbs) approx.
- Includes: Soft case and tuning key.
String Chart Edit
Do you have a string chart for your harp? Add it here to help other harp players order their strings!
- If you have a .jpg of the string chart, add it to the photo gallery above.
- If you have a .pdf of the string chart, upload it to the wiki's asset repository, and then message Harp Wiki!
Here's an example of a completed string chart:
String chart for the Harpsicle by Rees Harps Inc.
Reviews by Owners Edit
Do you own this harp? Let us know what you think about it. If you'd like, also leave a twitter handle or website url for prospective buyers to contact you with questions. Harp Wiki recommends that you do not leave email addresses in this space, as that will invite spam to your email account.
This harp is owned by @Mostlywind
Watch & Listen Edit
This product needs MORE videos or MP3s! Can you help contribute? Also, be sure to list any known recorded artists playing this instrument and leave a link to purchase the CD in case a buyer is interested in purchasing a CD to hear the harp being played.
Photo Gallery Edit
Awards & Recognition Edit
This product needs more information! Can you help contribute?